What happen when Pepper Ann tries to buy a comic book?
More than a decade later and this is still relevant
A feminism comic I did for my uni’s newspaper. I wish I had a bit more time to work on it, but I’m pleased with how it came out considering the tight deadline!
“Kairos” by Ulisse Malassagne is awesome-looking! The kind of nice mix between comics, animation and a blend of japanese and european comics.
Fourth Movement- Treasure (part 1 of 2)
Sorry for the long delay in posting these, but daytime work is taking up a lot of energy. I do have a few more ideas to play with, but I can’t tell when these will be done, as it looks like busy work days ahead. Maybe months.
Here’s part 1 of 2. I keep separating book verse from movie verse, but the image of adventurer-soldier, thief North is too fun to ignore.
These events take place around 1932.
Here are the links to previous comics that are connected to this story, so could be good to read to refresh your memory;
I like to see Tooth acting more assertive, and with her sword. <3
oh god i’m tired
it’s almost five AM
I’ve been reading comics all day
this is not good
but gosh what cuties
Scrooge’s number one dime. XD
I love Donald’s moment in here.
EVERYONE HAS TO READ THIS AWESOME COMIC!!
I really fall off my chair three times LOL !!
Oh my GOD.
My cover for Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake: Issue #3!!! SO EXCITING! If you’re sitting there being like, “hey, that looks familiar,” you’re right! It’s a parody of the famous Conan the Barbarian cover done by the almighty Frank Frazetta.
Thanx to AD Adam Staffaroni of Boom! Studios and, of course, Fionna/Cake creator Natasha Allegri. Go pick one up at your local comic shop around mid-January!
ABBY BOEH SITS ON A MOUNTAIN OF SKULLS AND ONLY DESCENDS WHEN SHE HAS GLORY TO BESTOW OR ART-SAFARIS TO CONQUER
Hahaha, this comic is actually pretty great. There are tons of funny expressions and details.
In less than 4 days we already hit our target fundraising goal of 8k! Thank you so much for all your enthusiasm, generous pledges, and spreading the news! I am so flattered and moved by your response. Thank you very, very much. <3
As Joseph mentioned in a previous update, our first stretch goal will be unlocked if we hit 12k in pledges. If we get 12k in pledges, I will update the comic twice a week once the book is completed!
We also added more rewards, too! There are now:
- five more $80 tier rewards (includes all the rewards at the $55 level (PDF, Book, Gabrielle’s business card, five acrylic charms) AND one signed 21x21” kickstarter-exclusive print, and a sketch in “Sister Claire” style of your choice by me!)
- five more $100 tier rewards (includes all the rewards at the $55 level, and a full color headshot of the character of your choice, drawn by me!)
- ONE more $1000 reward tier left! (includes all the rewards at the $55 level, and a full color illustration of your choice done by me!)
Not to mention, there are still some previous rewards available, such as:
- three remaining $250 tier rewards (includes all the rewards at the $55 level, and an original page of concept sketches for “Sister Claire” signed by me!)
- ONE $500 tier reward left! (includes all the rewards at the $55 level, and a full color illustration of your choice done by Chloe C. of “Go Get a Roomie!”)
These rewards have been going very fast, so if you are still planning to pledge, you may want to do it soon! =)